Tutorial | Easy Holiday Look

It's day 3 of holiday week! Today I have a very easy holiday makeup look perfect for a casual Christmas or holiday party. It is a very simple and quick tutorial for those that don't have a lot of time to get ready. I actually worse this to my grandmother's birthday yesterday except I changed the lips so they could match my orange sweater. On Friday I'm going to have a more glam makeup option for those who want to look like a goddess on Christmas.



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Tomorrow is my 24th birthday so I won't be posting day 4 of holiday week instead I will be posting the casual outfit ideas blog post on Saturday.

Today's question is, are you done with your holiday shopping? I am SO glad I have everything already, I just need to wrap my gifts now.

No comments :

Post a Comment