January Favorites

First monthly favorites video of 2014! Making new discoveries is always great but sometimes we tend to forget about the products we already own. January was a month of rediscovering products in my makeup collection. From highlight products to a foundation that used to be hard to work with, I'm going to be showing you a variety of products I've been loving in my latest video.


Products Mentioned
L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder, $12.99
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish, $30 (blog post)
Elf Small Tapered Brush, $3
L'Oréal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lip Stain in Coral Tattoo, $9.99 (seen here)
Avon Ultra Color Rich Hydra Seduction Lipstick in Raspberry
Coach Poppy Perfume, $85
Daft Punk

I hope you enjoyed my latest monthly favorites! Let me know in the comments below if you've tried any of these items. Also I would love to know what products you loved in the month of January!

No comments :

Post a Comment