Nails of the Day | Charged Up

Orly Nail Lacquer Charged Up
Apart from sleeping, barely eating, and taking medicine there's really nothing exciting that happened this week. Since I wasn't feeling my best I decided to paint my nails with a really bright color to cheer myself up a little. This color is what you think about when you think of purple. This is not lavender, lilac, periwinkle. orchid, amethyst, or raspberry- this is purple! Unfortunately this particularly shade of purple reminds of Justin Bieber (swag) and his all-purple ensembles back in his mushroom haircut days. Anyways this is still a really pretty shade and the formula is one of the best in my opinion.


Orly Nail Lacquer Charged Up
Orly has been one of my favorite nail polish brands for the past 5 years because of their creamy and long lasting formulas. When it comes to opaque and bright colors they just get it right. The brush is a little bigger than your average nail polish brush but it's not stiff which makes the application very smooth. This is how my nails look like on day 4 and as you can see there is barely any chipping on my nails. Orly underwent a makeover not too long ago so I'm not sure if they changed everything or just the packaging. If anyone knows if they did change their formula just let me know in the comments.
Orly Nail Lacquer Charged Up
What are some of your favorite purple nail polishes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment