Outfit of the Day | Wine Tasting in Temecula

On Sunday the limo company Aall In Limo hosted a couple of San Diego fashion, food, and travel bloggers on one of their wine tours in Temecula. The last time I went to a wine tour I was only a teen so all I got to taste in Napa were sparkling juices. This time around I'm in my 20's and accompanied by some of my great bloggers friends. This is the first post of a little two-part series showing you what we did during the amazing wine tour.


Location- Miramonte Winery
Top- Madewell (similar)
Blazer- H&M (similar)
Jeans- Roots Canada (similar)
Boots- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Glasses- Warby Parker
Bag- Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Rings- Paris, Madewell, and Gifted
Midi Ring- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Nail Polish- Coral Reef by Avon
Lipstick- Plumful by MAC
I really hope you enjoyed my latest outfit of the day post. Thank you to my friend Alessandra of AlessandraGonzalez.com for taking these pictures. Let me know in the comments below if you've ever gone on a wine tour! And if so, where?

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated by Aall Limo nor Miramonte Winery. Aall In Limo hosted a couple of bloggers so the wine tour was free but none of the bloggers are being compensated. All opinions are completely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment