DIY | Shower Jellies

I remember back when I started watching YouTube videos I wanted to try Lush products so bad because everyone would be hauling Lush items. Unfortunately the products were a little out of my price range so I would just admire them from afar until my brother gave me a Lush gift box for my birthday/Christmas. In that gift box I was introduced to their shower jellies. Shower jellies are body washes in form of jello. They have the same look and feel as your standard jello but they later super nicely on a loofah and moisturize your skin. Lush shower jellies retail from $6.95-$11.95 but you can make yourself two different scents for a fraction of the cost.


What You Will Need
- Bottle of clear hand soap (7.5 fl oz)
- 3 1/2 cups of water (around 25 fl oz)
- A box of unflavored gelatine, you'll need all 4 packs
- Jojoba or vitamin e oil
- Food Coloring
- 100% Pure Essential Oils


I really hope you enjoy the second post of DIY week! Let me know if you try this DIY by tagging me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. You can also use the hashtag #NeuzethDIY so I can find your picture. Also if you speak Spanish you will now find a Mexican flag in the menu bar next to DIY. If you click on that you will be taken to my blog post in Spanish.

Have you ever tried a shower jelly? If not, what is the strangest shower product you've tried? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment