April 2014 Favorites

April Favorites
This monthly favorites is certainly a colorful one as you can tell from the picture above. If there is a theme for this month's favorites it would definitely be low-maintenance products. All the makeup bits that I've been loving recently are not only colorful but very fuss-free. Since the weather has been getting quite hot lately I've been opting for things that are quick, simple, and look very natural on my skin. I also have to share with you some of my favorite skincare items because there's a few stuff that have been really helping me combat my oily skin.


April Favorites
Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal
Almay Liquid Lip Balm

Products Mentioned
Almay Liquid Lip Balm, $4.49 (Review)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paints, $4.99 (Review)
Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Rose*, $12.99
Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby in Apricot-a-lot, $9.98 (Review)
Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner, $6.97
Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal Purifying Micellar Water 2-in-1*, $8
Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal Matifying Gel Cream*, $11
Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal Zero Blemish Gel Cream*, $15
Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal Pore Minimizing Serum*, $19

I hope you enjoyed this month's favorites. Let me know in the comments if you've ever tried any of these products. I would also love to know what you were loving this month!

Disclaimer: The Physicians Formula blush was included in the Lucky Fabb gift bag and the Yves Rocher products were sent for me to review. There will be a video all about the Sebo Végétal line next week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment