March 2014 Favorites

Are you ready for the monthly favorites cliché? Ok, here we go... March went by so fast! I honestly can't believe how fast it went by. I swear that time has just flown by since I started blogging last year. One minute I'm hauling things, the other I'm featuring them on monthly favorites. That's just the way things go around here. This month I don't have too many things to show you but I just noticed that the majority of the things are matte. Matte finishes are usually associated with fall and winter, but I feel like I should declare that matte is officially in for spring!


Products Mentioned
The Balm Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush in Toile and Houndstooth, $22
bareMinerals Matte Foundation, $27
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, $28
Wild Violetta Shea Butter Lip Balm, $5.50
Yves Rocher Lipstick in Prussian Red, $4
Zim's Max-Freeze Continuous Spray, $9.99

I really hope you enjoyed this month's favorites. Let me know in the comments below what were some of your favorites because I would love to know.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment