Outfit of the Day | Battle Born

Last month I bought these really cool velvet combat boots on Hautelook and didn't even think of a way to wear them. Sometimes I tend to just get things without even thinking about how I'm going to wear them. While I was getting dressed this Killers shirt caught my eye (because I've been on a huge Killers kick lately) and then I realized that it would be the perfect companion to the boots. Boy was I right! Now if only The Killers would have a show in the States, I wish I could wear this to one of their shows...

Jeans- GAP (similar)
Boots- Carrini via Hautelook (similar)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Earrings- C. Wonder (similar)
Glasses- SelectSpecs
Photographer- Orlando
I hope you enjoyed today's little outfit of the day. Let me know in the comments below if you either own or like combat boots.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment