First Impression | Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation
I've been wanting to try this foundation ever since I saw Estée's (essiebutton) video a few months ago. Being a mineral foundation lover and seeing how great her skin looked made me finally splurge on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation. The foundation is enriched with Tarte's famous Amazonian clay which provides benefits for each specific skin type. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation is also talc-free, waterproof, and provides 12-hours coverage. In my latest first impression I'm going to be putting this foundation to the test by taking it out on a hot San Diego day.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

Click here to watch the first impression review. I'll be showing you how the foundation applies and looks throughout the day. At the end of the video you'll get my final verdict on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation.

The Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation retails for $36 and can be found at Sephora, Ulta, and Tarte's website.

What is your favorite mineral foundation? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment