Outfit of the Day | Relaxed

Outfit of the Day
If you've been following my blog for a bit then you'll know that my style is extremely basic and comfortable. I love basic pieces like this new polka dot top from Tommy Hilfiger because I can wear them multiple ways. I actually picked up this top at Costco which may sound a little hard to believe but they've been carrying some really cute items recently. Nevertheless I'm going to be showing you yet another relaxed outfit idea that is perfect for going out to the mall or for a little photo shoot on a very windy day.


Outfit of the Day
Outfit of the Day
Outfit of the Day
Top- Tommy Hilfiger via Costco (similar)
Jeans- Miss Me*
Shoes- Gap (similar)
Watch- La Mer*
Glasses- Warby Parker
Pictures- Paulina of Lil Bits of Chic
Outfit of the Day
I hope you enjoyed this little outfit of the day post, I know it had been a while since the last one. I'll try my very best to do them more often.

What are your favorite basic pieces? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Items marked with an asterisk were gifted at Lucky Fabb.

No comments :

Post a Comment