My Everyday Makeup Look

My Everyday Makeup Look
My everyday makeup look has to be quick, simple, and easy. Today I'll be sharing with you how I get my "signature" look. The products do rotate because of my big makeup selection but the overall look is the same. I'm on a one eyeshadow, mascara, and bright lips type of girl. This look should take less than 15 minutes to do so it would also double as a great makeup look for anyone going to school or work.

Everyday Makeup
Products Used 
Rimmel BB Cream Matte, $12.39 (but you can find it way cheaper at Walmart Stores)
L'Oréal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer, $9.99
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder, $12.99
MAC Melba Blush, $21
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool, $6.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Taupe, $4.49 
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Black Velvet, $20
L'Oréal Miss Manga Macara, $7.99 
NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil, $4.99
ELF Wet Gloss, $1
NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler, $4.99

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Let me know in the comments below what products you use for your everyday makeup look.

No comments :

Post a Comment