Nails of the Day | White On

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On
White nail polish is one of those colors that may be a little intimidating to some. It is one of the most plain colors, but on your nails white can become quite a bold statement. If you have fair skin like myself then white nail polish can instantly make your hands look a bit tan. White nail polish can be used on a very modern manicure, French tips, or nail art. I think it's safe to say that white nail polish is definitely in this summer, at least in my book.


Sally Hansen White On
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On
I didn't know how hard it was to find the right shade of white at the drugstore until I started looking for one a few weeks ago. I looked in every brand at CVS and found that most of them had shimmer which is not the kind of look I was going for. I wanted a stark white color that would give me a very modern and simplistic look on my hands. Finally I decided to go for the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On, which is a repurchase since I used to own this shade a year ago. I really love the formula of this white polish because it applies very smooth and evenly. I love the wide brush because it makes it very easy to coat your nails and the formula happens to dry fast. I did two coats of White On and then applied a coat of Seche Vite to give it a really nice glossy look. I will definitely be rocking the glossy white nails in the future because I honestly cannot stop looking at my nails. I'm just obsessed!
white nail polish
Are you a fan of white nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment