Tutorial | Purple Look Using MAC Eyeshadows

Purple Look Using MAC Eyeshadows
After my 4 or More Tag video where I showed my large MAC eyeshadow collection I was asked by a subscriber to film a tutorial using my purple eyeshadows. Today I'll be showing you a simple way to wear purple eyeshadow without it being obnoxious. The overall look is very soft and pretty, and the best thing is that it can easily be recreated with the purple eyeshadows in your collection.


Purple MAC Eyeshadows
Purple Look Using MAC Eyeshadows

Products Used
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, $4.99
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, $8.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, $4.99
Elf Studio Blush in Peachy Keen, $3
Elf Essentials Eyelid Primer, $1
MAC Lotusland (similar: Beautiful Iris), $15
MAC Vibrant Grape, $15
MAC Sketch, $15
MAC Phloof!, $15
MAC Blanc Type, $15
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner in Purple Amethyst, $6.99
L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara, $7.99
Born Pretty Eyebrow Mascara, $3.87 Use the code LNH10 to save 10% off any purchase!
NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie, $4.99

I really hope you enjoyed the latest makeup tutorial!

Are you a fan of purple eyeshadow? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment