Top 5 Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes

Top 5 Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes
I'm back! Well... sort of. I had originally planned for this video to go up on the first day of Outside Lands but I didn't get the time to edit it at the airport and the wifi at the hotel wasn't fast enough to upload a YouTube video. Then when I got back home I got a cold so I decided to take last week off to recover, but now I am back with a new top 5! Drugstore eyeshadow palettes have come a long way, I still remember when the shadows were powdery and very hard to work with. Nowadays drugstore eyeshadow palettes are soft, pigmented, and still very affordable. These are my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes that can easily be found at the drugstore. 

Top 5 Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes
• P R O D U C T S •
Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow in Comfort Zone, $4.79
Rimmel London Glam'Eyes HD Eye Shadow in Brick Lane, $4.47
Almay Intense i-color Powder Shadow in Smoky-i for Browns, $4.97
Elf Essentials Custom Eyes Compact, $1
Elf Essentials Custom Eyes Refill Pan (Peach Fizz, Taupe, Moondust, Pink Ice), $1 each
Sleek i-Divine Palette in Storm, $11.99
Here are my picks and some quick swatches!

I really hope you enjoyed this video, it honestly feels good to be posting again. What are your favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to know.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment