Beauty and Skincare Haul

Beauty and skincare haul
I'm done hoarding all these new products and ready for another haul video. I have a few things I bought recently, some which were sent to me, and then things I asked my parents to get me during their European vacation. There's a little bit of everything from nail polishes to a gentle makeup remover in this haul. I'll also be giving you guys a sneak peek at upcoming blog reviews and just like always you can request reviews in the comments below.


Beauty and skincare haul


Here is the haul! It's kind of a long one so I hope you enjoy the video.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below. If you would like to see a review on any of these products let me know in the comments as well.

Disclaimer: The Yves Rocher and Karora products were sent for me to review. I am not being paid by either company to review or mention the products. The Boots products were gifted by my parents and the rest was purchased by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment