New Products from Yves Rocher

New Products from Yves Rocher
A few weeks ago Yves Rocher sent me a lovely package with a bunch of their brand new products and let me tell you I was super excited. I've been putting each item to the test and I feel like I can definitely let you know what I like about each one of the products. In this latest video you'll be getting a comprehensive overview about all the products, swatches, and also some live demos. Let me warn you, there's a lot of amazing makeup in this video so I would watch with caution.


Yves Rocher Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color
Yves Rocher Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color
Yves Rocher Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color
Yves Rocher Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color
Originally $19, now $11
Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color in Sophisticated Pink
Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color in Subtle Aquatic
Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color in Incandescent Brown
Yves Rocher Volume Elixir Mascara
Yves Rocher Volume Elixir Mascara
Originally $19, now $11
Volume Elixir Mascara
Yves Rocher Eyeliner
Originally $8, now $14
Eyeliner in Black
Eyeliner in Sapphire
Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick
Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick
Originally $15, now $8.50
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Frosted Chestnut
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Soft Coral
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Tangerine
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Bright Pink
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Red Currants
Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Black Cherry
Here's the video! I loved how it turned out and I hope to do more videos like this one in the future.

Let me know what Yves Rocher product you want to try out in the comments below, I would love to know! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see you all on Monday.

Disclaimer: Yves Rocher sent me these products to test out, I am not being paid to write or film a video about them. All opinions and images are entirely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment