Natural Fall Makeup with Neutrogena

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions and statements expressed are my own.
Fall is officially here and with that comes new makeup trends! While it's fun to wear a grungy smokey eye and dark lips, it's just not the most wearable look especially for work. I always try to keep things simple and quick for work so that's why I absolutely love using BB creams. In today's blog post I'm going to show you this very simple fall look featuring matte eyeshadows, a dusty rose lipstick, and the Neutrogena Visibly Even collection.


For today's look I kept things very natural with soft colors and matte products. Before I even applied anything to my face I made sure to wash it using the Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser. The cleanser is extremely soft and formulated with gentle exfoliating beads to refine skin's texture. If you own a Clarisonic brush I have to tell you how great this cleanser pairs with the brush. It just creates a beautiful lather and makes your skin feel extremely soft. After cleansing my skin it's time to apply some moisturizer and I've been enjoying the Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 a lot. I usually just use moisturizers formulated for oily skin but this moisturizer has been working fantastic on my skin! The Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer is meant to brighten skin, reduce the appearance of dark spots in four weeks, and provide superior spectrum UVA/UVB protection. I've been using it everyday to moisturize and protect my skin and it hasn't caused any breakouts or excess oil which is why I'm going to give it two big thumbs up.

To get things started I dotted the Neutrogena Visibly Even BB Cream with SPF 30 on my face and then using a dense foundation brush I buffed the product into my skin. This BB cream provides light to medium coverage and also helps even out skin tone in 4 weeks. I've been enjoying this BB cream a lot because it allows my skin to breathe and look great until the moment I take it off at night. Following the BB cream I like to brighten up my under eye area and around my nose with some concealer. If you don't have oily skin then you can skip powder, but if you're like me then a light dusting of a mattifying powder will help you makeup last longer. I wanted something light and natural on the cheeks so I reached for a matte peach blush and a fluffy brush to create a very soft look.

Moving on to the eyes, I only used two matte colors to create this very natural look. All you're going to need is a matte taupe eyeshadow and a shade close to your skintone. You're going to apply the taupe on your eyelids, crease, and lower lash line. Using the skintone color you're going to be placing that underneath your eyebrows to highlight and help blend out the taupe shade. On the brows I used the same taupe eyeshadow instead of a darker color because I wanted to softly define them. A trend that I saw a lot during fashion week was little to no eyeliner or mascara on the eyes so I wanted to emulate that look by applying one coat of mascara to my lashes.

The 90s lip trends are coming back this fall! Dusty roses, taupe, and brown shades are taking over this year and I could not be more excited about this. For this look I decided to pair the matte look with a creamy dusty rose lipstick.
I always keep my outfits simple for work as well because I'm usually moving a lot for 8 hours. This chiffon top is very light and loose so it allows me to stay cool while I'm trying to help customers.
And that's it! What is your go-to fall look? Let me know in the comments below. Also let me know if you've tried any of these products.

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored campaign with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect. All the opinions and pictures are entirely my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment