Review | Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel

Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel Review
Once upon a time my brows had a life of their own... they were big, bushy, and out of control. Nowadays I have become somewhat of a brow product hoarder. I have everything from eyebrow pencils to brow gels in my ever growing brow stash, but today I want to talk about one of Tarte's newest releases. The Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel is a nifty brow gel with the tiniest brush I have ever seen. Tarte claims that the brow gel will deposit the perfect amount of pigment and provide 12-hour hold for groomed brows that will last all day! So let me tell you about my little friend...


Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel
This is the Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel brush. As I told you this is the smallest brush I have ever seen! It is considerably smaller than your average spoolie, and it's even smaller and thinner than the Revlon brow gel brush.
Here's the video review! I will be telling you more about the Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel in this video, as well as showing you how it applies on my eyebrows.

The Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel retails for $21 and it can be found at Sephora, Ulta, and Tarte's website.
Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel Review
I really hope you enjoyed today's review. Please let me know in the comments below what your favorite brow product is! I would love to know so I can write them down on my notebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment