September 2014 Favorites

September 2014 Favorites
You know what time it is? It's time for me to show you all my favorite products I discovered and rediscovered in September. This monthly favorites is unlike my other ones because not only do I only have 1 lip product (yes, just one) but I'm also going to sharing some brushes that I've been loving. I rarely talk about my favorite makeup tools but I certainly do pick favorites among my brush collection and just keep using them every time I do my makeup. As always there's both high end and drugstore products in my video so I'm sure there will be something that will catch your eye.


September 2014 Favorites
Products Mentioned
MAC 217 Brush, $24
Eco Tools Deluxe Fan Brush, $6.99
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating, $26
The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in Light Matte, $20 (currently $12)
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara, $9.99 (currently $5.99)
Yves Rocher Volume Elixir Mascara, $10.50 (review)
Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Mascara, 16,50 € (review)
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Apricot, $24
I really hope you enjoyed my September favorites. I will have another video going up very very soon. I'm aiming to have it by Sunday so keep your eyes open for that.

What were some of the products that you loved in September? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment