My First Ipsy Bag

My First Ipsy Bag
This post is going up extremely late but last week I was so busy with work that I didn't get the chance to upload this until now. I recently joined Ipsy after seeing so many videos and Instagram posts about it. I've had both good and bad experiences with subscription services in the past, but I wanted to give one of the most popular subscription services a shot. Ipsy is a company which was started by Michelle Phan and each month subscribers receive a bag with deluxe samples/full-sized items tailored to their needs and interests. The bag is only $10 a month so I said "why not?" In this video I'll be showing you what I got in my very first Ipsy bag.


My First Ipsy Bag
Here's my very first Ipsy video! If you want me to do more of these in the future just let me know in the comments.

Are you subscribed to Ipsy? If so, what was/is your favorite item that you received in an Ipsy bag? If not, would you be interested in trying out the service?

No comments :

Post a Comment