The Perfect Muted Nail Polishes

L'Oréal Collection Privée Nude
As you may all know by now, I love painting my nails. My nail polish collection has everything from a glow-in-the-dark nail polish to the classic red polish. As much as I like to play around with bright colors and funky textures, there's just something about muted nail polish that I love. Muted nails match every outfit and make your nails look incredibly chic. I've always loved colors with a gray undertone but I have to say that they're not the easiest to find in the drugstore, until now.


L'Oréal Collection Privée Nude
I saw that L'Oréal rolled around a collection centered around nude colors for different skin tones a few months ago. There are six well-known women who represent a variety of skin tones and undertones. You have everyone from actress Julianne Moore representing the very fair girls to Jennifer Lopez representing the tan Latinas out there. I had heard and seen the lipsticks plenty of times but I'm not much of a nude lipstick girl so I haven't picked one up yet, but then I saw the nail polishes. The nail polish colors are absolutely gorgeous!

I fell head-over-heels in love with Liya's Nude, a muted purple shade that will add a touch of sophistication to your nails. This nail polish would look amazing with a shiny topcoat or a matte one. Then since I love Liya's Nude so much I decided to get Doutzen's Nude, a pale pinky beige shade that compliments fair-light skin very well.

The nail polishes are very creamy, but the brush isn't the best so I applied three coats to make sure the color looked as smooth as possible. Other than the brush issue, everything about these nail polishes are fantastic. I love the color range, the opaque smooth color, and also the longevity. I am currently on day 5 of wearing Doutzen's Nude and it hasn't chipped at all.

If you're a fan of nude or muted nail polish then I highly suggest you check out the L'Oréal Collection Privée Nail Polishes which retail for $5.99 at drugstore.com, Target, Walmart, and other drugstores.

Are you a fan of muted nail polish colors? If so, share your favorite muted nail polish color in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment