The Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair

Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo
I've had a love/hate relationship with dry shampoo for the past few years. As a lazy girl with curly hair, I don't like washing my hair very much. Washing it daily only causes my hair to get really dry and frizzy, so I like to go two days without washing to keep my hair as healthy as possible. In between washes I love using a dry shampoo to absorb the oil near my scalp and also add some volume to my hair, the problem is that most dry shampoos leave a white cast on my hair. If you have dark hair then you know my pain but I finally found the solution- a clear dry shampoo. This is revolutionary stuff! In this blog post I am going to introduce you to my latest hair obsession, the Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo.


Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo
The Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo comes in three shades: blonde, brunette, and clear. If you have dark hair don't even bother going with brunette, just get the clear. This is the first time that I haven't had a dry shampoo leave my hair white or gray which is incredible. Often I found myself using dry shampoo before going to bed so that the tossing and turning would work the dry shampoo in my hair, but once I would wake up my hair would lose some of that volume. Since this is a clear dry shampoo you can spray it right before heading out without the fear of going out with a patch of white hair.

As for the volumizing claim, it sure does add a bunch of volume. You can spray a bit of this on clean hair to get bouncy curls or on dirty hair to create a voluminous updo. Either way you'll get instant fullness to your hair.

This dry shampoo is affordable, doesn't have a strong strong scent, and is also available in a travel size. If you've struggled to find a dry shampoo that works with your dark hair, then I highly suggest that you give the Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo a shot.

Which is your favorite dry shampoo? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment