January 2015 Favorites

January Favorites
It seems like I haven't posted a monthly favorites on my blog in a while. While I did post a December favorites my DSLR started failing and the post never went up but now we're back in business! In January I discovered a lot of affordable gems at the drugstore that can easily compete with higher end options. I also discovered a great trio that helps extend the life of my manicure which is always a great thing, especially when you have a puppy biting your nails. If you're curious about seeing why I liked each item just click to see the rest of the post. As a bonus I'm also going to include my December favorites in this blog post.


January Favorites
Check out my January favorites!
• FAVORITES •
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, $7.99
Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose, $7.99
Sephora Formula X The System, $32
Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm, $19
Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color in Maple Kiss, $7.49
Rimmel Provocalips 16Hr Kissproof Lip Colour, $6.69
And just in case these are the products that I loved in December.
• FAVORITES •
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation, $16.11
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, $4.99
Glory Boon Heal & Conceal Natural Concealer, $12
L'Oréal Infallible Eye Crayon, $7.99
Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara, $6.94
Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Eyeliner, $17.99
Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere, $20
Lime Crime Velvetine in Pansy, $20

What products have you been loving lately? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment