Outfit of the Day | Back in Green

Guess who's baaaaack? Let's just say January wasn't my month but let's start off fresh this month! I have a brand new camera, a new lens, and a few new clothing pieces that I picked up last month during the winter sales. When I saw this chunky sweater at Zara I instantly fell in love with the loose silhouette and the olive green color. I unfortunately haven't had too many opportunities to wear the sweater due to how hot it got in San Diego but this past weekend I finally saw the opportunity to wear this gem without the fear of overheating. Let's just say that olive green is now one of my favorite colors to wear.


Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Sweater- Zara (similar)
Pants- Abercrombie & Fitch (similar)
Shoes- Doc Martens
Glasses- GlassesShop.com
Ring- Love Tatum and Gift (similar)
Nail Polish- Formula X Chromes in Torque (similar)
Photographer- Orlando
Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Outfit of the Day | Back in Green
Get ready for a lot of new content! Also my 2-year bloggiversary is coming up so I'm currently collecting giveaway prizes. ;-)

How was your January? Let me know in the comments below, hopefully it was a lot better (and less busy) than mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment