Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego

Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
Just when I was getting used to the chilly weather it suddenly got hot in San Diego. My sweaters and jackets have gone back inside my closet, and my summer clothes are now taking the main stage once again. While the sun may be out, my wardrobe will remain dark for the most part. The outfit that I went with today could also be worn in a colder climate if you add some tights, switch the shoes for boots, and if you add coat. Just thinking about those things is making me really miss living in an area where you actually get to experience all four seasons. Well until then I will show you my winter outfit for San Diego weather.


Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
Top- Zara (similar)
Skirt- American Apparel (similar)
Shoes- Zara (similar)
Hat- Pink Zone (similar)
Necklace- Acute Designs (similar)
Rings- Love Tatum
Outfit of the Day | Winter in San Diego
How's winter like where you live? Let me know in the comments below. If you'd like to switch spots with me that would be great since I desperately want to wear my coats that permanently live in my closet.

Also today is my 2-year Bloggiversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by since I started this blog and I've grown a lot during the last 2 years. Thank you so much for all your support, it honestly means so much to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment