Chatty Makeup Tuturial using the Soothingsista x Memebox Palette

Chatty Makeup Tuturial using the Soothingsista x Memebox Palette
I've always enjoyed watching chatty makeup tutorials but have never actually filmed one because of how challenging it would be. In case you didn't know, I have two YouTube channels and two blogs in order to be a bilingual bloggers. That means that I do everything twice- yes, twice. A few days ago I was just in the mood to get ready and talk to the camera so I did that. Not going to lie, it was a pain to edit but I'm happy with the result. In this video I'm going to show you how I used the SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Quad to achieve this look. If you want to see this look (plus some dorky pictures of me from high school) just click below to watch the video.


Chatty Makeup Tuturial using the Soothingsista x Memebox Palette
• Products Used •
Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Transparent Mattifier, $14.99
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, $7.99
Pacifica Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener in Dreamlight, $15.99
Nuance Salma Hayek Flawless Coverage Mineral Foundation, $13.99
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed, $26
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, $32
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, $21
Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond, $3.99
SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Quad, $17
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, $22
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara, $2.99
Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Brink, $5
Here's my very chatty makeup tutorial featuring loud kids, Bowie stretching, and some dorky pictures from high school. I hope you enjoy it!

Did you like this informal makeup tutorial? Please let me know in the comments below, so I could do more of these in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment