March 2015 Favorites

March Favorites
It had been some weeks since I last sat down to talk to the camera, so recording my favorites felt really great. Last month I was sick for two weeks, so I wasn't wearing a whole lot of makeup while I had the flu. This month's favorites features products that I've never talked about in this channel, such as a toothpaste. Yes, a toothpaste. I also discovered a great Argan oil that won't break the bank and a foundation so lightweight that I can't feel it on my face. Also, if you live in San Diego I will be co-hosting a shopping event on April 11th at Madewell. For more information watch the following video.


March Favorites
March Favorites
Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste, $5.19
Acure Organics Argan Oil*, $12.99
Acure Organics Rose Argan Oil*, $12.99
bareMinerals bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation, $29
L'Oréal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara, $8.99
Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop and Fig Pop, $21
Essie Nail Color in Master Plan, $8.59
Boots No7 Precision Lip Pencil in Nude, $6.99
Here are my monthly favorites! If you're curious to see what I was loving in my past March favorites just click on the year that you want to watch: 2013 / 2014

What were some of your favorite products in the month of March? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Acure sent me the argan oils to try out. I am not being compensated by them to mention them in a video.

No comments :

Post a Comment