July 2015 Favorites

July Favorites
July has come and gone! And in a week I'll be boarding a plane to San Francisco so I can attend the Outside Lands festival for a third year in a row! I'm super excited about my trip because it's been a whole year since my last one (which is sad to think about since I love traveling). But before I start packing my bags I need to show you the things I consistently used in the month of July. As always there's a good variety of things in my favorites videos. This month I discovered #highlightonfleek, affordable liquid lipsticks, and dumped my aluminum deodorants in the trash can.


July Favorites
Favorites
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, $38
MAC Blush in Melba, $22
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip, $6 each
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Julep, $5
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, $19
Whim Base Coat*, $10
Whim Top Coat*, $10
Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant in Pomegranate, $3.99
Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream*, $28

Related Videos
How To Apply Liquid Lipstick
Living Proof Curl Review
ColourPop Haul
Here are all my July favorites! If you regularly read the information box of my videos then a lot of these products won't surprise you at all. If you see me using the same things over and over, they're bound to end up in a favorites video.

What products did you love in the month of July? Also what restaurants, places, shops do you recommend in San Francisco? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment