Walmart Summer Beauty Box

 Walmart Summer Beauty Box
It's time for a brand new Walmart Beauty Box box! This time around we're going to take a look at the summer beauty box. In case you're new to my blog let me quickly explain this service to you: the Walmart Beauty Box is sent quarterly and it retails for $5, so you'll only be spending $20 a year on the subscription. This box happens to be one of my favorites because it's not only incredibly affordable, but it features a nice mix of products that are readily available and also very generous coupons. I have to say that the summer box happens to be one of my favorite Walmart Beauty boxes that I've received so far! The items I received in this box will definitely come in handy when I go up to San Francisco in a few weeks.


Here's my Walmart Beauty unboxing video! This was the very first video that I edited using Final Cut Pro. I feel like such a noob because it's definitely a huge upgrade from iMovie, but I'll get the hang of the software very soon. I do have to say that the captions are so much better than in iMovie!
If you also got the box, let me know what you got in the comments below! If you didn't get this box, would this be something that would interest you?

No comments :

Post a Comment