Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt

Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
I remember the time when I used to avoid white clothing like the plague. Believe it or not, white clothing used to intimidate me because I assumed that it would get dirty in a snap. They can and will show stains easily, but if you're careful you can go the whole day without getting anything on it. Another reason why white used to intimidate me was because fashion magazines make it out to seem like only slim people can get away with white clothing. When paired with darker pieces, a white top can look very flattering on any body type. Today I'll be showing you how I style a basic loose white t-shirt with some fall-ready black booties and simple Pearl Earrings from Happiness Boutique.


Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
Top- H&M (similar)
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- Topshop (Similar)
Necklace- Jami (Currently 81% off)
Bangle- Srmetalsmith
Outfit of the Day | The White T-Shirt
It took me a while to find a simple pair of earrings such as the Happiness Boutique Simplicity Pearl Earrings in Black because for some reason I would only find similar earrings with a lot of rhinestones on them, and I don't do rhinestones. In case you missed my last outfit post, one of the things I love about Happiness Boutique is the fact that you can see how every accessory is going to look like when you wear it. They have pictures of models showing the items which makes shopping on their website extremely hassle-free. To make things even better, Happiness Boutique offers free shipping in Germany and abroad! And there's also a great customer reward program which can allow you the opportunity to earn free jewelry.

How do you like to style a white t-shirt? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Happiness Boutique sent me the earrings that I chose myself. I am not being paid for styling the earrings.

No comments :

Post a Comment