Ulta Haul

It's been a while since I last filmed a haul but I went to Ulta recently with a $10 off coupon with me. All the items I purchased are incredibly affordable and products that you often don't hear about. The whole Ulta makeup range never gets talked about on YouTube so I decided to purchase a few things to test them out. I also picked up a few Essence lipsticks after hearing so many great things about them. Let me tell you, these $2.99 lipsticks definitely live up to all the hype!


Products Purchased
Flowery Ultra Violet Nail File 2 Ct, $1.99
OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner, $9.50
Ulta Matte Lip Cream in Striking, $9 (Currently 3 for $9 online)
Ulta Matte Lip Cream in Lively, $9 (Currently 3 for $9 online)
Ulta Butter Balm lip Gloss in Luna, $8 (Currently 3 for $9 online)
Ulta Demi-Matte Foundation in Classic Ivory, $12.50 (Currently 2 for $10)
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in I Am Yours!, $2.99
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty, $2.99
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Oh So Matt!, $2.99
Essence Nail Polish in I'm Lost In You, $1.99

I hope you enjoy my newest haul! I'll be recording a Poshmark haul very soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Are you a fan of Ulta cosmetics or Essence? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment