Minimal Makeup

Minimal Makeup
If you follow me on Snapchat, then you've seen me sport this look a few times recently. As much as I love makeup, sometimes I just want to apply as little makeup as possible to my face. Hey, we all have our lazy days! And I know that there's some of you who don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis, so this video is for you. In today's video I'm going to show you my very basic minimal makeup routine and show you some of my go-to products. This is a look that requires less 10 products and about 5 minutes of your day. 


Minimal Makeup
Minimal Makeup
Products Used
bareMinerals Original Foundation in Golden Fair, $28
ColourPop Blush in Between The Sheets, $8
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, $22
ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Hanky Panky, $5
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, $20
Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp, $2.99

Hope you enjoy my minimal makeup routine! I've been wearing this look a lot lately when I don't want to spend too much time on my makeup.

What are your go-to products for a minimal look? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment