November 2015 Favorites

This month's favorites is a bit different to my others because I feel like it has the most variety. There's  everything from makeup products to documentaries that I enjoyed watching. Yes, this is certainly not your standard favorites video. After last month's skincare and hair testing disasters I found some amazing gems that managed to save both my skin and hair. If you have frizzy curly/wavy hair, then you will really want to pay attention. Also, a thing that I completely forgot to mention in the video is that in the month of December I plan to record 3-4 videos per week! Consider it my version of Vlogmas.


Favorites
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash*, $4.99
Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel*, $38
Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm, $19
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5, $20
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Red Lipcolor in Eva's Red, $5.99
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Red Lipcolor in Julianne's Red, $5.99
It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, $24
Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo*, $18.50
Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner*, $19.50
Living Proof Curl Leave-In Conditioner*, $26
One Nation Under Dog
David Bowie: Five Years
Billy Joel: A Matter Of Trust--The Bridge To Russia
Hope you enjoy my November favorites! I also hope that you are excited about my version of Vlogmas. It's going to be a lot of work but I'm very motivated to make it happen.

What were some of your favorites things in November? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment