Makeup for Sick Days

Makeup for Sick Days
It's flu/cold season and I know that sometimes you're forced to go outside, whether it's for school or work. While you may feel like crap, there are some simple steps you can take so you look your best. I wasn't even planning on filming something like this until I caught a cold myself. When I woke up this past Tuesday I felt like just staying in bed the whole day, but instead of doing that I decided to make the best of it and record an impromptu tutorial. I mainly focused on evening out my face and lifting certain areas with light diffusing products so I wouldn't look as sick as I felt. The end result is a natural look that doesn't feel heavy on the skin whatsoever. Hopefully these quick and simple steps will help you show the cold who's boss!


Makeup for Sick Days
Products Used
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Vanilla, $18.80
Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in Bavarian Cream, $14
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent, $4.99
Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Petal Pushing, $43
Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Primer, $20
Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil in Pluie and Lamé*, $23
CoverGirl Plumpify Blast Pro Mascara, $11.79
Glossier Boy Brow in Black, $16
Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Rock N Rouge, $2.99
Here's my sick day makeup! If you're sick, I really hope that you feel better soon! Take care and try to get as much rest as possible, that means not staying up till 4am binge watching shows on Netflix.

What products do you reach for when you're sick? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment