Outfit of the Day | The Midi Skirt

Outfit of the Day | The Midi Skirt
It's not often when a skirt catches my eye since I'm hardcore jeans and t-shirt girl, but when I saw this midi skirt from Target I knew I needed it in my life. I had been looking for the perfect midi skirt for a while now, but most skirts in general feel too short for me. I'm definitely not into showing skin, so that's why midi skirts appealed to me. This skirt not only fits like a dream, but I was able to envision a few ways to style it once I tried it out in store which is something I always have to do now that my closet is considerably smaller. I was definitely missing a more feminine pieces like this one in my capsule wardrobe but now I've filled my skirt void with this affordable gem.


Outfit of the Day | The Midi Skirt
Outfit of the Day | The Midi Skirt
Shirt- COS
Skirt- Target
Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)
Necklace- Minoux
Rings- Gifted and Love Tatum (similar)
Glasses- GlassesShop.com*
Outfit of the Day | The Midi Skirt
Are you a fan of midi skirts? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment