Nails of the Day | Baby Blue

Julep Nail Color in Margaret
Spring is pretty much here in San Diego, so it's time for me to start busting out the pastel shades. Although I'm not a fan of color in my wardrobe, you know that I'm not one to shy away from color on my nails. I probably own every shade of pastel possible: yellow, blue, purple, pink, and lots of mint polishes. I am a complete sucker for pastel colors on my nails and this pastel blue polish has me wanting to use nothing but the heart eyed emoji.


Julep Nail Color in Margaret
Julep Nail Color in Margaret

When it comes to bright and pastel colors, Julep has the best formula. If you're into nail polishes then you've probably encountered some sheer and streaky formulas, especially with lighter pastel shades. This light blue shade in Margaret is by far the best baby blue polish that I have in my collection. I could honestly get away with using just one coat of this polish, it's that good. Sadly this color has been discontinued but I'm hoping that they'll re-release it sometime this year. I did manage to find a really close dupe though! Check the similar link to see the drugstore alternative to this beautiful spring shade.
Julep Nail Color in Margaret
What is your favorite pastel shade to rock on your nails? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment