Nails of the Day | Color Block Nail Art

Color Block Nail Art
It's been a hot minute since I've attempted any type of nail art on my own nails, but I felt like giving this very simple color block design a shot. I saw the color block nail art tutorial on Ipsy's YouTube channel a few weeks ago and fell in love with how minimal looks. Let me tell you, this nail art design is truly easy as pie! You don't need any fancy brushes or nail art tape to do this. All you need are three nail polishes and a smooth surface like a table, this will help avoid the dreaded shaky hands. I chose to do my nail art with the Pacifica 7 Free Nail Colors which are amazing and don't contain many of the chemicals known to affect a woman's health.


Color Block Nail Art

In the past people used to associate vegan nail polish formulas with sheer formulas and bad longevity, but these Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color are the opposite of that. These polishes are thick, creamy, and last on your nails extremely well. The pictures you're seeing in this post were taken on day three of my manicure and as you can see there is zero chipping. I honestly have been extremely surprised with the longevity of this nail art considering I did only one coat of Midnight Rambler (navy) and Super Fox (teal). Star Dust Memories (silver) did require two coats but that's because it's more of a sheer iridescent color.  I've honestly been so happy with the Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color that I'm really considering replacing a few of my nail polishes with healthier 7 free options.
Color Block Nail Art
What do you think of this color block nail art? Which three colors would you choose? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment