Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue

Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
It's been a month since my last fashion post and since then I've made the big decision to stop supporting unethical fast fashion retailers. That means saying adieu to shopping at Zara, H&M, Forever 21, Topshop, and even Uniqlo. There's nothing wrong with the actual clothes themselves, but I personally started to feel very guilty when I made the association between a getting good deal at the cost of someone's life. In order to stop supporting fast fashion I've had to rekindle my love with thrift shopping. At first it was a bit tough because thrift shopping requires a lot more time and patience, but now I've come to enjoy digging through the racks to find hidden gems like this silk blue top which I've been wearing a lot recently.


Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Skirt- Target (Similar)
Bag- Madewell
Shoes- Zara (Similar)
Bracelet- Untamed Menagerie (Similar)
Necklace- Minoux
Rings- Gifted (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Feeling Blue
What are you favorite ethical brands? Let me know in the comments below. I'm also planning to write more about my ethical fashion experience in the near future.

No comments :

Post a Comment