Review | Marvis Toothpaste

Marvis Toothpaste Review
When I began to test out Marvis Toothpastes I asked myself this. Why do we spend so much money on makeup and skincare, but hesitate on splurging on a toothpaste? First of all $10.50 isn't even that expensive, but when you're constantly buying from the drugstore you kind of see that $10.50 price tag and do a little double take. I have seen the various colorful Marvis Toothpaste tubes on the Sephora website plenty of times, but I would just ignore them for the longest time thinking I was doing just fine with the major American toothpaste companies. After giving the beloved Marvis Toothpaste a fair shot, I've definitely changed the way I view toothpastes and noticed how much cleaner my mouth feels by using a more gentle toothpaste.


Marvis Toothpaste Review
Let me start off by saying that the packaging of Marvis Toothpaste is just beautiful to look like. The tubes are very aesthetically pleasing and they come in color coordinated packaging according to the flavor. I also really love the vintage looking logo, typography, and overall design.

Apart from the beautiful packaging, the formula of Marvis Toothpaste is very unique for a toothpaste. The beloved Italian toothpaste has a creamy and foamy texture, which honestly reminds me more of a moisturizing face cleanser than a toothpaste. I find that the creamy texture makes the toothpaste more gentle to use because it doesn't contain the exfoliating particles that some American toothpastes now have.

Apart from the texture, I also love that the flavor isn't overpowering like other toothpastes *cough Colgate cough*. The last toothpaste I used up was the Colgate Optic White, which would dry out my mouth and almost burn it because of the very strong flavor. The Marvis Toothpastes are a gentle, fresh, and effective whitening toothpaste that comes in a variety of truly unique flavors.

Marvis Jasmin Mint Toothpaste, $6 (travel size) & $10.50 (full size)*
I didn't think floral toothpaste was a thing, but it is and I love it. If you're a fan of jasmine tea (or any floral tea), then you'll really enjoy this luxurious flavor. It also has a slight minty flavor which leaves your mouth feeling very fresh. This is the most unique toothpaste flavor that I've ever tried and it honestly has made brushing my teeth more enjoyable.

Marvis Cinnamon Mint Toothpaste, $6 (travel size) & $10.50 (full size)*
This is by far the freshest out of the three flavors I tried out, but once again it's not overpowering like other toothpastes that I've tried. This flavor reminds me of cinnamon gum but with a hint of sweetness, so it's a great option to use in the morning. This is the most conventional flavor that I tried out, but I couldn't be happier with it! I also love that it doesn't leave my mouth feeling dry like other cinnamon toothpastes have done in the past.

Marvis Amarelli Licorice Toothpaste, $6 (travel size) & $10.50 (full size)*
Not going to lie, I was a bit scared of this particular toothpaste because I find licorice disgusting. Honestly anything licorice flavored makes me want to spit it right out, so I pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up loving the flavor. The combination of licorice and mint is very enjoyable and even a bit elegant. I also do have to mention that the black packaging is my personal favorite.

I never saw myself spending $10.50 on a full sized tube of toothpaste, but I have to say that Marvis has completely changed the way I see toothpaste. I never really cared much about the toothpaste formula before, but now I know that I prefer something that has a gentle foamy formula and softer flavors.

If you would like to try out a few different flavors, then I would highly recommend the 7 Days of Flavor set which is currently available at Sephora.

What do you think of luxury toothpastes? Is this something that appeals to you? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment