Long Lasting Makeup for Summer

Long Lasting Makeup for Summer
Wearing makeup during the summer can honestly be so damn annoying. Am I right ladies? I really dislike the feeling of having a thick layer of makeup on my face, and what's perhaps worse is having that makeup literally melt off your skin. I've had makeup sweat off my face and look patchy way too many times before, it's just one of the things that comes with having oily skin and living in a hot place like San Diego. In this latest video I'm going to be showing you my easy and natural looking long lasting makeup that will survive any hot summer day or trip to the fair.



Here's the long lasting natural makeup tutorial that's perfect for the summer. Let me know if you like this tutorial format, I actually really enjoyed both recording and editing this video.

Products Used
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray*, $39.83
Glossier Stretch Concealer in Medium and Deep, $18
Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter Natural Creamy Lip & Cheek Stain*, $24
Glossier Haloscope in Topaz, $22
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent, $3.99
Inglot Eyeliner Gel in 77*, $14
Inglot Duraline*, $11
Glossier Boy Brow in Black, $16
Bourjois Mascara Volume Glamour MAX Waterproof Mascara, $8.79
Bésame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick in Carmine*, $22
Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray*, $29
San Diego County Fair
San Diego County Fair
San Diego County Fair
San Diego County Fair
One of my favorite things about the San Diego County Fair is checking out all the rides. I'll admit that I'm too much of a scaredy cat to go on half of the rides, but I enjoy people watching. Seeing friends and family happy and laughing on the rides will instantly make me happy. As cheesy as it may sound, happiness is in fact infectious. I'm also a huge fan of all the neon lights and bright pops of color on many of the rides.
San Diego County Fair
San Diego County Fair
There's absolutely no dieting at the fair, it's just a huge no-no. I always look forward to all the weird food items at the fair, and there are tons of them at the San Diego County Fair. Fried avocados, chocolate covered bacon, the Krispy Kreme burger, deep fried ice cream... There's just too many weird things to eat and each year they add even weirder things. One of the newest items at the fair this year was the "chicken in the waffle on a stick" (longest name ever) and I decided to give it a try. Normally I shy away from the weird food, but I do like chicken and waffles so I went for it. The waffle was good, I wouldn't say it was amazing but it definitely wasn't bad.
San Diego County Fair
Here's my mom/part-time blog photographer. She honestly doesn't know how to take pictures but I appreciate that she tries to help me out as much as she can. As a reward I like to take her out to have some fun mother-daughter time. Thankfully she's also a fan of just walking around and people watching.
San Diego County Fair
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and fair pictures! Unfortunately I will have to wait until next summer for the fair, but there's always December Nights at Balboa Park to look forward to.

Are you a fan of fairs? What are your favorite long wearing products? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I was sent the Skindinavia and Bésame Cosmetics products for free through Octoly.

No comments :

Post a Comment