Top 10 Affordable Makeup Brushes

Top 10 Affordable Makeup Brushes
I don't know why it's taken me so long to make a video about my favorite affordable brushes. I'd say that around 80% of my brush collection is composed of very affordable brushes, many of which are over 4 years old. In this video I only decided to include brushes that are readily available at any Target, Walmart, and Ulta store. Maybe I'll do another affordable brushes videos with brands that you can buy online in the near future if you guys want me to, but for now I'm going to share my favorite drugstore brushes and how I use them on my face.


Here are my favorite brushes! As you can probably notice I'm a huge fan of Real TechniquesElf Studio, and EcoTools.
Top 10 Affordable Makeup Brushes
Brushes Mentioned
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, $6.49
Elf Studio Angled Blush Brush, $3
Elf Concealer Brush, $1.02
Elf Studio Smudge Brush, $4
EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush, $5.99
Real Techniques Cheek and Lip Brush Set (Cheek Brush), $19.99
EcoTools Deluxe Fan Brush, $6.99
Elf Studio Small Stipple Brush, $3
Real Techniques Setting Brush, $6.39
Elf Eye Shadow Brush, $1
Elf Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brush, $3
Sonia Kashuk Duo-Fiber Pointed Blending Brush No 109, $3.99
Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush No 116, $5.99
Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush No 20, $12.99
Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Crease Shadow Brush No 08, $10.99

What are your favorite affordable brushes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment