June 2016 Favorites

June 2016 Favorites
Summer has arrived and to be honest, I really wasn't ready for the heat. You would think that I'm already used to this weather having lived here all my life, right? Well I'm not, especially since this year has been a bit more gloomy than past years (which I've been loving). My body really doesn't like the heat, so I've really had to dig through my body care collection and pick out some heavy duty products to combat my dry skin. I've also been using very little makeup this past month because I hate the feeling of having a thick layer of makeup on my face when it's 90ºF outside. There's honestly nothing worse than the feeling of your makeup melting away.


This month's favorites has a lot of body care and minimal makeup picks. If you want summer appropriate recommendations, then you'll really enjoy this latest favorites video. Also, sorry about my hair. :-( My hair is definitely not liking the new products that I'm testing out.
June 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter, $10.50
The Body Shop Satsuma Beautifying Oil, $7
The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector, $10
Up & Up (Target) Witch Hazel, $2.49
Glossier Stretch Concealer in Medium and Deep, $18 (Review)
Glossier Haloscope in Quartz, $22 (Review)
Glossier Rose Balm Dot Com, $12 (Review)
Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter Creamy Lip & Cheek Stain, $24 (Review)
TheBalm Fratboy Shadow/Blush, $21
Trader Joe's Organic Gingemint
Ramona Lisa- Backwards and Upwards
Ramona Lisa- Dominic

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment