Outfit of the Day | Chill 4th of July

Chill 4th of July
With 4th of July just a couple of days away, I had to show you my subtle take on 4th of July fashion. I know this may sound hard to believe, but there was once a time that I would deck myself out with so much red, white, and blue. I still remember going to Limited Too as a sixth grader and picking out everything that had stars and stripes. Although it's fun to rock your patriotic AF look on the 4th of July, nowadays I prefer a much more subtle approach. Last week when I went thrifting, I found this beautiful striped top which luckily fit me perfectly. You can easily wear a striped top, relaxed jeans, sandals, and a red lip to any of your 4th of July festivities. It's possible to look patriotic without having to pile on all the red, white, and blue you can find.


Chill 4th of July
Chill 4th of July
Chill 4th of July
Chill 4th of July
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Sandals- Target (Similar)
Sunglasses- Warby Parker (Similar)
Rings- Montaj Jewelry and Gifted (Similar)
Chill 4th of July
Hope you enjoyed my little patriotic outfit. Do any of you have plans for the 4th of July? I'm honestly not too sure what I will do, but thankfully I won't be working retail on the 4th of July like I did last year.


No comments :

Post a Comment