Outfit of the Day | Babouche

Outfit of the Day | Babouche
One of the "it" shoes of 2016 is the Moroccan babouche. Yes, those pointy and flat slippers are in and you know I'm all over that trend. I'm a fan of any type of flat shoes, especially if they resemble slippers! You have Acne Studios selling a babouche for $490 and Everlane selling a modern take on the babouche for $145. I don't know about you, but I personally don't have the budget to be spending over $100 on a pair of shoes at the moment. And that's when my thrifty instincts kicked in and I started searching for a way to try the trend and save some money. Luckily I was able to find a new pair of handmade babouches from Fez, Morocco on Poshmark and I purchased them immediately! My dad may not like my new "Aladdin" shoes, but now I can say that I'm obsessed with the babouche trend.


Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Top- Thrifted (Similar)
Hat- H&M (Similar)
Shoes- Poshmark (Similar)
Earrings- Zara (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Babouche
Are you a fan of the babouche trend? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment