Review | Milk Makeup Holographic Stick

Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Review
I know highlighters are having their moment right now, but I honestly feel like I've seen it all by now. There's subtle highlighters, metallic highlighters, rainbow highlighters, cream highlighters, pencil highlighters... I can honestly keep going on and on, but leave it up to Milk Makeup to create something new and exciting. When I first heard about the Holographic Stick I nearly lost my shit and had to order it right away on the Milk Makeup website. I mean, who wouldn't go crazy over holographic highlighter? I'm sure some of you reading this post might even consider yourselves holosexuals (I know I do, thanks to Simply Nailogical). You might have never thought of owning a holographic highlighter, but maybe this particular review will change your mind.


Here's my review about the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick (aka the coolest highlight in the galaxy). I will be talking about this product, doing a demo, and sharing my opinions about this holographic goodness.
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Review
Ingredients: Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Kaolin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconunt) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Butter, Meteorite Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Benzophenone-3 Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Review
Pictures and video really don't do the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick any justice. This pale iridescent lavender highlight looks absolutely stunning with the light hits it. You can apply it nearly everywhere on the face and even body. Here I'm wearing the Holographic Stick on my cheekbones, lids, inner corner, and on the center of my lips.
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Review
The Milk Makeup Holographic Stick retails for $28 and it can be found at the Milk Makeup websiteSephora, Urban Outfitters, and Birchbox.

What do you think about the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick? Are you a fan of Milk Makeup? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment