Get Ready With Me: Blogger Lunch

Get Ready With Me: Blogger Lunch
This past Wednesday I was invited by Neiman Marcus to attend their fall trends presentation and lunch. If you've been following me for a while, then you know that I've been going to these trend presentations ever since I had a pixie cut and they're one of my favorite events held in San Diego. As a blogger you always have to look and feel good when going to one of these events, especially this one that's all about upcoming trends. Now I'm not the trendiest when it comes to fashion, but makeup is another story. I'm desperately waiting for fall right now so I can start to wear my dark and berry lipsticks on a more regular basis. Plus it would be really nice not looking like an oil slick anymore. In this post you're going to see a quick "Get Ready with Me," as well as some of the looks from the presentation.


Here's the minimal fall inspired makeup that I wore to the Neiman Marcus fall trends presentation. I will be dedicating a post to all the trends that I saw at the lunch, so be on the lookout for that next week.
Get Ready With Me: Blogger Lunch
Products Used
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, $27.81*
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick, $28
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Finland, $44
Glossier Stretch Concealer in Light, $18
Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in Mirage Filter, $49
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent, $3.99
Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kink & Kisses, $42*
NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square in 355, $7*
Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square in 329, $7*
Glossier Boy Brow in Black, $16
Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer, $12
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, $27.50*
Jordana Easyliner For Lips in Plush Plum, $2.49
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot, $26*
Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray, $19.09*

What fall trend are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment