Birchbox August 2016

Birchbox August 2016
Birchbox has been absolutely killing it! This is the happiest I've ever been with a subscription service and you guys know that I've tried a few. I find that the Birchbox profile and review feedback determine the absolute best samples for each person, and because of that it's very rare when I get a product that I just end up disliking. I do have to say that Birchbox samples tend to be more on the luxe side, which does suck a bit because I sometimes don't have the money to spend $40 on a hair product or $70 on a face mask. But regardless, I still think it's a ton of fun to try out different products and I personally love how many natural brands Birchbox carries on their boxes and website.


Look at this funky Birchbox! The box design is absolutely amazing, but I feel like I say that every month. Whoever is designing the Birchbox boxes is definitely doing a great job. This month I got a few natural skincare items, two hair products, and a makeup product.
Birchbox August 2016
Products Received
Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray, $39
derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub, $15.50
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Day-Dream Palette, $25
The Organic Pharmacy Purifying Seaweed Clay Mask, $70
ProfilePRO Ultra Nourishing Oil, $22.95

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment