Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon

Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
One of my favorite things about blogging has been all the friends that I've made over the last few years. I definitely consider myself very fortunate to have befriended some of the sweetest bloggers in San Diego and I feel even more lucky that we're incredibly supportive of one another. We'll help each other take pictures, film videos, and even give each other advice. Sometimes in the blogging community you come across people that will see you as their competition, when in fact we're all in crazy blogging journey together. If we don't try to help one another, then who will? On a very sunny Sunday afternoon my blogger friends and I decided to meet up in North Park, have a delicious brunch, and take a few outfit pictures in some of the most "Instagram worthy" backdrops. This is what I wore to the blogger brunch.


Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
Top- The Kooples (Similar)
Skirt- Target (Similar)
SandalsBirkenstock
Rings- Love Tatum and Gifted (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Sunday Afternoon
What type of outfit do you go for when you go out with your friends? Do you go for a casual, dressy, or girly outfit? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment