The Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Haul

The Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Haul
Your girl got a bit carried away last week with all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. What can I say? I love saving money on things that I would buy regardless. And the cool thing about this shopping trip is that a few of the places I ordered from were donating a portion of the sales to several worthy causes, which is a win-win situation. In this haul you're going to see a little bit of everything from a toothbrush, to some very fancy shoes that I've been wanting for years. I also got some more derpy pins to add to my very random collection, so if you're on the market for new pins then you might enjoy the three companies that I'll be sharing with you. And like always, it couldn't be a Laura Neuzeth haul without sharing some new makeup products.


Check out all my purchases to see the dorky pins and beauty items that I hauled. There's also a few Bowie appearances for those of you who love my dog. I know he has quite a few fans on Snapchat, so I always try to show him and all the weird faces that he makes.
The Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Haul
Products Mentioned
Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, $9.99
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel, $20
Milk Makeup Gel Brow, $18
Boka Classic Brush, $5
Everlane The Cotton V, $15
Everlane The Heeled Oxford, $185
David Bowie Ziggy Stardust iron on patch, £6
David Bowie Aladdin Sane glitter pin, £7
Happy Poop Lapel Pin, $5
Wacky Wavy Lapel Pin, $5
No Fun Logo Lapel Pin, $5
Suspicious Lemon Pin by Eva Stalinkski, $10
Untamed Menagerie will be back in business in January
Anese So Over It Gentle Exfoliating Mask, $22
Anese Bless This Mess Soothing Body & Hair Elixir, $26
Juvia's Place The Nubian Palette, $23.50
ColourPop Shadow in Puppy Love, $5
ColourPop Pearlized Highlighter in Over the Moon, $8
ColourPop Liner in HoneyDude, $5
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Screenshot, $6
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Hutch, $6

Did you shop during Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday? If you did, what did you buy? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment