Summer Favorites

Summer Favorites
Since I haven't filmed a favorites video since March, I've decided to gather all my frequently used products and share them with you in one summer themed video. I've been very loyal to the products that I will be sharing and many of them are starting to show signs of wear. Since it's summer I will be sharing not one but two sunscreens that are fantastic options for oily skin. I also will be talking about other long wearing products that are perfect for any skin type.


Check out my latest favorites video to hear all about the products that I've been loving. My regular monthly favorites will be coming back at the end of July.
Summer Favorites
Products Mentioned
bareMinerals Skinlongevity Serum, $48 (Price will be going up to $58 in the near future)
bareMinerals Prep Step SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen, $30
bareMinerals BarePro Contour Palette* (Available in August/September)
Milk Makeup Blur Stick, $36
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Mars, $28*
Julep No Excuses SPF 40 Sunscreen, $28
Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liners (LUV, Homegirl, Skully, and Rosary), $18
Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L7 Warm, $26
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Finland, $45
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow, $38 (Try Radiant Magenta if you have a deeper skintone)
Sprouts Mineral Salt Deodorant Spray (Available at Sprouts)
Glossier Birthday Balm Dot Com, $12


What products have you been loving this summer? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment